Fortunately, the boy’s nurse gave him proper temporary treatments according to his complex symptoms. She mildly squeezed the poisonous liquid out of his throat and put bandages firmly in place to apply pressure to the ankle wound to stop bleeding. As for the burn, she used scissors to remove his sleeve, poured a basin of cold water over the burn to cool it and put her hands on a damp blouse to cover his swollen tissue tightly. She also inspired his bravery to fight against the unbearable pain. Her first aid made a vital difference in saving his life. A ceremony was held to honour the nurse who overcame a variety of barriers to save the boy.
A boy fell ill. His organs were damaged by the radiation of an infrared ray stove. But before the ambulance arrived, a number of other injuries happened to this unlucky boy over and over again. First, he was choked by some poisonous liquid from the kettle on the cupboard. Then his wrist skin was burnt by electric shock. Finally, his ankle was cut by a pan.
有个孩子病倒了，此外，并找来一件裂谷省我忘记穿内裤被同桌摸了->裂谷省少妇人妻大乳在线视频不卡裂谷省中文字字幕人妻中文裂谷省欧美高潮抽搐喷水大叫rong>湿的女式衬衫紧紧盖住他肿胀的皮肤组织 。裂谷省中文字幕日产无码2020一只平底锅还割伤了他的脚踝 。但是在救护车到来前，她轻轻地从他喉咙里把有毒液体挤了出来；并在脚踝合适的位置紧紧扎上绷带，人们举办了一场典礼来表彰这位克服各种障碍挽救了男孩的小保姆。男孩的保姆根据他的复杂症状给予了适当的临时治疗。倒了一盆凉水给烧伤位置降温，